Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Thank You - Bewitching Peddlers was a Great Event!

Well, That's a wrap!
I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all that attended and supported and/or purchased my work at the amazing Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween show. It was a HUGE success. I am filled with gratitude for the opportunity to show my work at this exceptional show and blessed to have sold so many of my creations and see them off to new homes and collectors. This is a booth shot just before the show doors opened and shoppers flooded the building. The calm before the storm! The energy at the show was beyond magical and the producers Jennie and Joe Takens really are amazing. Hats off to these two - they are the Ring Masters that bring this show to life. I didn't take many pictures this year - just too busy. Facebook is full of delightful pics from the show. I am already brewing many bewitching ideas for 2019!
Cheers and many thanks,
Lurena Williamson
Tattered Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.