Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bewitching Peddlers is Coming Up..............


First
I want to thank all that came out to the American Folk Art Festival in Napa, CA
 it was a wonderful and successful day selling my whimsical wares
meeting many new collectors and visiting with lots of artists.
THANK YOU!
*******
(drum roll please) 

The time has come.....
Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween
September 30th
Prepare to be Amazed
Chelsea MI
Once again I will be peddling my Halloween wares
at this magical show.
(formally known as Ghoultide Gathering)

I have been working my fingers to the bone!
See you there
Cheers,
Lurena WIlliamson
Tattered Moon

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! I bet that show is incredible. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.