Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Finished, Welcome Mr. Potter........................

Sold

Mr. Potter is finished and back from the garden with his fresh pickins of pansies.
 He is such a warm and whimsical fellow.

I am busy, busy still creating more folk art and dolls for the upcoming Historic Norcross Art Fest in GA. The show is October 5-6th and I am very nervous - it will be my first show in GA and I haven't done a street fair in years. I really missed doing the show and seeing friends at the Country Living Fair in OH this year. But with all I have been thru this year - it was just too much to handle. I am considering the Country Living Show in Atlanta GA next year. It is much closer to home than OH now that we are in the gorgeous mountains of North Carolina. It is truly breathe taking here.
Autumn Blessing to all

1 comment:

  1. He is wonderful with his pansies!
    Wish I could come down on the 5th for the show but already had plans that weekend.
    I really want to attend a Country Living show to see if it would be right for me.
    Yes the mountains are beautiful. Can't wait for the leaves to start turning!
    Glad you are busy and doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.