Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taking Flight in 2013

Taking flight in 2013.
Well, I have a lot ahead of me in this New Year. I will be on a journey I never saw coming. It is a journey of many ups and downs and an unclear path at that. Emotions are on high and creativity at this point is feeling low. I just keep putting the next foot forward and keeping the faith that all will be well. Maybe in due time I will feel comfortable enough to express and share more but for now I feel raw and terror.
My New Years Resolution is to be a survivor and not a statistic.

Well wishes and health to all in this New Year!

5 comments:

  1. One day at a time and one step forward. Have faith that all is going to be well. My prayers and well wishes are headed your way.
    Blessings
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am thinking about you. This sounds serious and scary. We're here for you. It will be okay. Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you can do it...whatever it is, and it sounds scary to me. you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurena,
    My prayers are with you. They will be heard even though I don't know specifics, because they are heartfelt for total healing. Please let us know when you can what your needs are. I truly love you and want to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you are facing know that the folks inside Eleanor's Door are thinking about you and yours.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.