Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guglhupf Winter Market was a Blast!

If you are ever in the Durham, NC area I highly recommend eating at the Guglhupf! http://www.guglhupf.com/  An amazing cafe/bakery that has a great layed-back atmosphere and great art on the walls.  The Guglhupf Winter market was last weekend and I had a blast! Above is a quick shot of my little booth before the days festivities unfolded. It is such a fun, tiny event but it packs a punch with entertainment!!
 It was a cold morning setting up but we had heaters and coffee to keep us going!
 I just LOVE Pam Gutlon. She is the owner of the Outsiders Art & Collectibles gallery that I sell thru in the Durham area. She is so much fun to hang out with! She has a great passion for unique folk art and celebrates not just art but the artist too. http://www.outsiders-art.com/


 This guy blew my socks off! His talent with music and puppetry is Amazing!!!
 Tarish 'Jeghettothepuppetmaker' Pipkins.  http://www.wix.com/jeghetto/puppetmaker
You must check out his Utube videos too! This guy is pure talent and he is a sweetheart too!
 The Bulltown Strutters were a hoot! Mardi Gras Dixie style with a twist of Christmas! Loved Them! You can check them out at their facebook page.
 The crowd was totally into it.
 This is the ever so talented Sandra Elliot - a painter/Int. decorator with an amazing cause! Please check her work and passion out at www.365at50.tumblr.com She is so much fun! A heart of gold and a fellow fabric freak!
 My show neighbors Cassandra and Ryan with their booth full of fun earrings! Yes, you can wear gummy bears! really!!!! Check their shop out at www.iskabibbles.com I bought a mask she made and LOVE it. I forgot to take a pic and I will try to show it off later.
I really enjoyed the Eno Mountain Boys. These guys had a great folksy/blues with a Southern edge. They are young and up and coming! I think we will be hearing more from these guys - check them out at www.reverbnation.com/theenomountainboys.com
 Well, the holidays are upon us - I hope everyone is getting into the festive spirit! Cheers

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome place--and the Perfect Fit with your creations. I bet they were well received!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.